Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Another Blog Site!!

I thought that I would create another blog site because I would like to dedicate it to my family, my school and my beloved province, Manitoba!
We have just returned from a visit to Rivers, Manitoba where we attended a 40 year class reunion and it has stirred up so many memories that I thought I would use a separate site to write about these good times.
I will be posting some pictures later!
I still have a lot of them captured on my memory sticks waiting to be down loaded!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'll have TWO "Terry blogs" to keep up on!!!

love, Morgan

9:01 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

You are a good girl Miss Kentucky!

Anyways I have to keep up on about four or five "Morgan and friends" blogs so don't complain on keeping up on two "Terry" Blogs!! love Terry

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home